Salar Uyuni. Have the experience of a lifetime in the world’s largest saltflats: Uyuni. Enjoy its natural goodness and landscape. Discover it in just 3 days. Salar de Uyuni is the world’s largest salt flat, or playa, at over 10,000 square kilometres (3,900 sq mi) in area. It is in the Daniel Campos Province in Potosí in southwest Bolivia, near the crest of the Andes at an elevation of 3,656 meters (11,995 ft) above sea level.
Salar Uyuni. Have the experience of a lifetime in the world’s largest saltflats: Uyuni. Enjoy its natural goodness and landscape. Discover it in just 3 days.
- Capture surreal imagery through the world’s largest salt flat
- Witness an old train cemetery, home of century-old relics that reminds us of those adventurers before us
- Within this salt Paradise, at the Inkawasi island, watch how life beats all odds, as giant cacti grow in an island surrounded by wilderness
- Experience every shade of color imaginable as the sun sets with nothing more than nature in your sight.
- Tunupa Volcano, measuring a height of over 3.3 miles, this is the home of one of the most curious and mystic Andean legends.
- Cave mystery, thanks to the local weather, the Coquesa caves had preserved a grotto with local mummies from 700 A.D. This is a whole new take on history itself.
- Pink flamingos show you the way to different colored lagoons, from green to reed, indeed something you don’t find just anywhere.
- Luscious hot springs, hydrating mud baths and the most relaxing time of your journey, this tour has a bit of everything.
- Giant geysers in the middle of the desert, light emanating from the ground, imagine the planet itself during it’s formation.