We understand that making purchases online involves a great deal of trust on your part; we take this trust very seriously, and make it our highest priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personally identifiable information you provide us. (include information that can be linked to a specific individual, such as name, address, phone number, or email address.) The contract is between Sun God Expeditions Tours E.I.R.L and the client, your information is being submitted on a Secure Line (Network Solutions), we do not provide information to any 3rd person. The clients are subject to have read and understood our travel policy outlined below.
1. Reservations: To make your Reservations with Sun God Expeditions Tours E.I.R.L we will required the clients full name, nationality, full address and flight arrivals details. 50% of the tour fee, along with a completed and signed registration form. The balance of the fee is due 45 days prior to departure. All prices are quoted in US dollars, and must be paid in US dollars. If a hotel is fully booked we will try to offer you a similar option.
2. Prices: All the prices are US$ based on costs at the time of publication. We reserve the right to change the prices at any time before your booking is confirmed. If there are any changes, we will confirm to you in writing together with our confirmation of your booking.
3. Payments: Sun God Expeditions Tours E.I.R.L require a deposit of 50 % must be paid at least 5 days after our confirmation of booking. The remaining amount must be paid at least 45 days before commencement of our tours. We accept all the payment can be paid by, direct bank transfer or credit card. If the payments have not been received in time, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. (Credit Card payment VISA,AMEX or MASTER CARD, 8% Surcharges apply. (you will required the following details to be fax to us front and back of your credit card photo copy, a details of your full billing address, amount authorization with your signature)
4. Booking on Line: We need your name so we can confirm these details to the relevant hotels, airlines etc. who the booking is for, we also need your address so that we can send you a confirmation invoice as well as your travel documents and in case we have to write to you about any part of your booking in advance of your holiday. We would need your telephone number and e-mail address in the unlikely event that we need to contact you urgently about your booking. We may also use this information to let you know about any special offers/promotions we think would be of interest to you. We need your credit card details so that we can collect payment for your booking.
5. Cancellation and Refund Policy: With written notice more than 60 days prior to the first day of the tour, 100% of your deposit will be refunded, minus a $50 service fee. With 30-60 days notice, you will receive a 50% refund of the full cost of the tour. No refund can be made with less than 30 days notice. You will receive a full refund if you provide a replacement for your spot on the tour. No partial refund can be given once a tour begins. We strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance to protect yourself against losses due to accidents or illness. Check with your insurance agent regarding coverage you may presently have via other insurance policies that may cover illness during your trip.
6. Itinerary Changes & Trip Delay: Sun God Expeditions Tours E.I.RL reserves the right to change a program’s dates, itineraries, or accommodations as conditions warrant. If a trip must be delayed, or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, sickness, or other contingency for which SUN GOD EXPEDITIONS or its agents cannot make provision, the cost of delays or changes is not included. Most changes will be minor, but if we have to do significant changes you will be notified at the earliest possible opportunity.
7. Medical Information: Participation on a tour requires that you are in generally good health. It is essential that persons with any medical problems and related dietary restrictions make them known to us well before departure. The tour leader has the right to disqualify any participant at any time during the tour if he feels the participant is physically incapable and/or if a participant’s continued participation will jeopardize either that individual or the group. There will be no refund given under these circumstances.
8. Complaints: Should any problem occur, please advise us about Tours, Hotels, lodges, Camps etc in question immediately, as most problems can be solved on the spot. Should you remain dissatisfied, please write to us setting out the complaint in detail within 15 days of the end of our services under the contract. We cannot accept responsibility for any complaints, which are not notified entirely in accordance with this clause.
9. Currency Fluctuation: To keep our rates as low as possible we do not allow for any increases due to currency fluctuations. Therefore, as currencies do fluctuate constantly it may be necessary to change the trip cost, at any time before departure, if there are exceptional cost changes beyond our control.
10. Itinerary Cancellation: SUN GOD EXPEDITIONS reserves the right to cancel an itinerary before departure for any reason whatsoever, including too few participants or logistical problems such as strikes, wars, acts of God, or any other circumstances which may make operation of the tour inadvisable. All tour payments received will be promptly refunded, and this refund will be the limit of our liability.
SUN GOD EXPEDITIONS is not responsible for any expenses incurred by tour members in preparing for the tour, including non-refundable or penalty-carrying airline tickets, special clothing, visa or passport fees, or other tour related expenses.
11. Sun God Peru: Reserves the right to decline to accept any individual as a trip member for any reason whatsoever.
12. Limitations of Liability: Each package requires the organization of transport, meals, entrance fees, accommodations and/or other facilities or services. Please read it carefully.
SUN GOD EXPEDITIONS TOURS E.I.R.L accepts no responsibility howsoever caused for injury, loss, or damage to person or property in connection with any service resulting directly from: acts of God, detention, annoyance, delays, expenses arising from quarantine, strikes, thefts, pilferage, force majeure, failure of any means of conveyance to arrive or depart as scheduled, civil disturbances, terrorism, government restrictions or regulations and discrepancies or changes in transit or hotel services over which it has no control. Reasonable changes in the itinerary may be made where deemed advisable for the comfort and well-being of the passengers.
13. Flights/Delays: We cannot accept liability for any delays in any of your flights, whether the cancellation or delay is caused by adverse weather conditions, rescheduling of the airline, airport authority and/or action by air traffic controllers, mechanical breakdown or industrial action. Where long flight delays result in lost holiday time, no refunds are given by hotels or suppliers. Similarly, airlines do not offer compensation for flight delays. However, at their discretion, carriers will endeavour to reduce the inconvenience of any delay by providing meals and accommodation, as appropriate for the time of day or night (dependent on local availability). If you incur payments for such services in the event of a delay, Sun God Tours will not accept responsibility for payment unless we have given our prior consent.
On advancement of deposit to SUN GOD EXPEDITIONS TOURS E.I.R.L the depositor acknowledges that he/she has read and understands the above recited terms and conditions, and agrees to be bound by them.