Live aboard including Darwin and Wolf Islands are recommnended for intermediate and advanced divers with experience in strong currents and 7 mm. we suit.
Large camera table
The dive deck is equipped with individual gear bins, large camera table, recharging station, air and nitrox filling stations, tank racks, and a separate fresh water rinse tank for underwater camera equipment. Diving operations are conducted from two large pangas (tenders), easily boarded from the dive deck. The Humboldt Explorer is also equipped with a satellite telephone for emergency calls worldwide.
- 16 guests
- 8 air-conditioned rooms with
- Private bath & showers
- 110 V outlets in bath & near bed
The M/V Humboldt Explorer comfortably accommodates 16 passengers in 8 air-conditioned rooms, all of which have private bathroom facilities. Most rooms have twin bunks that convert to larger beds for couples, flat screen televisions and all have windows to maximize the view of the Pacific Ocean and Galapagos Archipelago. Cabins are located on the main and lower decks. The air-conditioned salon on the main deck includes dining tables, TV, VCR, CD/DVD, video library and lounge area. Sunning/viewing areas, ample seating and a jacuzzi are located on the top level.
Galápagos Diving Itinerary
- Day 1: San Cristobal (airport) – Sea Lion Islands (check out dive)
- Day 2: Bartolomé (2 Dives)
- Day 3: Wolf 3 dives
- Day 4: Wolf 3 dives
- Day 5: Darwin 3 dives
- Day 6: Darwin 3 dives
- Day 7: Cousin´s Rock (2 Dives) Puerto Ayora: Charles Darwin Station
- Day 8: San Cristobal (airport)
What is Included?
- Accommodations on board
- All the meals
- Purified drinking water, coffee, tea.
- Diving instructor + Diving instructor assistance
- All the transfers in Galápagos
What is Not Included?
- Galápagos National Park Tax Free: 100 USD$
- Ingala Tax: 10 USD$
- Flight ticket to Galápagos
- Personal Diving Equipment we suit, regulators, BCD, fins, mask, etc.
- NITROX $150 USD PER WEEK.
- Fuel surcharge.